Definitely one of my favorite pages from Krazy Kat's Saddle Bag Journal!
See the video below for description and tutorial.
* * *
Material List
Used Packaging Envelope
Hero Arts Verbiage Stamp
CTMH Inks
Security Envelope
Dried White Clover Blooms
Ranger Vintage Photo Distressed Ink
Piece left over from the book
Adhesives: ATG; Fabric-Tac; Double Score Tap; Bearly Arts
Cuts from CTMH Artiste cut in Cricut Design Space
I'm sharing with these challenges:
Crafty Catz: AG
Creative Fingers: AG
Craft Rocket: Animals
Allsorts: AG
Girlz & The Art of Letters: E for Envelopes,
Triple B: Birds, Blooms, or Butterflies
Four Seasons: AG Summer
Creative Friday: New (Drying and using wildlife is a new technique for me! I'm also working in a new Journal I created this summer.
Cut It Up: Create Your Own Background
Paper Rocks Scissors: AG using Paper &/or Scissors
Farmquest General Store: AG Country/Farm
Love to Craft: AG
As You Like It: Fav non-card project- I love creating in and making journals! It's so much fun creating on the fly for myself!
Paper Funday: AG Paper
Everybody Art: Summertime
Thanks for stopping by! Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.
Great mixed media page Katrina. Love the filmstrip and dried clover blossoms! Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat journal page, so much detail and texture. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
A lovely project. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteKatrina, love your journal page, nicely done as usual great creativity and inspiration. Thank you for sharing over at Cut it Up!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ReplyDeleteThe clover stems have dried beautifully, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love how you've put all this together - I especially like those dried flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media
ReplyDeleteI love the clover in the film strip, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous page! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner
Triple B Co-Owner
Simply fantastic! Your journal page is truly wonderful! I love the film strip combined with the beautiful dried white clover blossoms—a delightful sight. The textured background looks great, too, and complements it perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for participating in the current Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs, Uschi
Thank you for sharing this fabulous mixed media piece with us at Allsorts and AYLI where it is most welcome. Thank you for sharing. Sarah
ReplyDeleteA very sweet page!!! I love all the details!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A beautiful page
ReplyDeleteSuch a great page! I love mixed media & scrapbooking!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a stunning card! Thanks for playing along with us at Girlz & The Art of Letters
ReplyDeleteOh wauw, wat een prachtige kaart! Leuk dat je meedoet bij Girlz & The Art of Letters
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz
This is superb Katrina!
ReplyDeleteWe're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx
What a fun and fabulous card, Katrina. I enjoyed stopping by for a closer look...it's really awesome and SO super creative. I'd LOVE to have you come play along at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have awesome prizes. Come join the FUN. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteKaren L
@karenletchworth
Gorgeous page, lots of lovely details for the eyes to enjoy. The clover has dried beautifully. Thank you for joining us at https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete