Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Playing with Digital!


Time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Anything but a Card.  I've decided to play in Canva this time using some fun layering techniques and imports from Cricut Design Space!  

Check out the video below for some time in Canva!  I share how to put together a different layout using mostly uploaded photos.  It's all free; so why not give it a try? 

*   *   *

 Material List

Photgraph:  ScrappyHorses
Elements from:  Canva, Cricut Design Space, KittenScraps, Vectoria Designs
Programs:  Canva and PhotoScape X

I'm sharing with these challenges:

Critter Crazy:  AG featuring a Critter
little red wagon:  One Thing  (just one horse here!)


for all the details about the challenge and 
to check out all the creative inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.       

No comments:

Post a Comment