Wednesday, October 30, 2013

And the Witch Leads the Way!












tRicK oR tReAT!

This big sister is leading the way with her little siblings hurrying to keep up!  A Child's Year was the perfect place to find cuts to weld together for this scenario!

The cardstock is all CTMH with the Orange from the DreamPop.  The green cardstock was stamped using the frosting portion of the cupcake in the Art Philosophy Bundle stamp.  I also colored the ribbon with CTMH Pansy Purple -- I think they call it Gypsy now!  The green ink is Citrus Leaf.

Alphabet - CTMH You are MY Happy!  I love that set!  Rhinestones were in my caddy - not sure of brand.

I just had to put two cards in BBTB2 this time because Halloween is too much fun for just one card!

Have a day filled with sweet treats and fun!

8 comments:

  1. I love these little ones rushing around on Halloween. I love these silhouettes. I keep forgetting about this cartridge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card ! I love those silhouettes ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm a huge fan of this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore the silhouettes!!! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Katrina! Love the silhouettes! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Trick or Treat' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card for Halloween! Love those silhouettes!!! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the silhouettes on ACY-this looks so neat welded together! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2 this week!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete