Monday, August 24, 2015

New Artistry Cartridge in the House!

Ok, I've been chomping at the bit (wow, what a great expression to use here at ScrappyHorses!) to use the new Artristry Cartridge.  It came quickly, but I had some other wonderful things to occupy my time.  So, I needed to wait until yesterday to play with this delightful collection!

There are images for everyone on this cartridge including:  icons, shapes, layers, banners, backgrounds and a fun alphabet!  It seems everyone is so excited about the layering possibilities; I agree, they are really cute.  However, I think I'm most impressed by the backgrounds!  They are incredible and I can't wait to investigate those further.  I will also add, the icons are just too much fun!  Every cut on this layout is from Artristry.  I did weld the little doggie tag from two different shapes.


Speaking of doggies, this sweet girl is my "grand-pup" who was brought into the family back in February!  She was adopted from a shelter and has truly made herself at home wherever she goes!  She is the epitome of 'man's best friend'!

Here's the material list:

Cartridges:  CTMH Artistry!  NEW
CTMH Stamps:  Perfect Picture and Distressed        Background
CTMH Inks:  Chocolate, Lagoon, Slate, Sorbet, Topiary, Gypsy, Autumn Terra Cotta
CTMH Cardstocks:  Goldrush, Sorbet, White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, Gypsy, Chalk It Up, and Zoe

Other:  Embossing powder, VersaMark ink, homemade stencil (paw prints), Finnabair White Crackle Texture Paste, Baker's Twine, Enamel Aqua Dots, Studio G Clear Gltter Glue

This sweet little pup is off to visit:

Sketches in Thyme:  Sketch to the left (I rotated it to fit my pics)
Bitten by the Bug 2:  Celebrate Friendship (I was inspired by Melanie's cat card--hey, the dog had to be represented, too!)  ;)

Thanks so much for taking time to visit today!  Please make yourself at home and check out my "Special Promotions" page, enjoy other posts, leave a comment, contact me, shop, etc.  I'm always happy you've dropped by to see what's new!


14 comments:

  1. Great layout Katrina! I have my cartridge on order and can't wait to get it. I know I won't have time right now to use it, but I can sit and thumb through the handbook a few hundred times. lol I love your "grandpup", he is just beautiful!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic layout Katrina!!! Love the papers and cuts you used. And your 'grandpup' is so very pretty!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Celebrate Friendship Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, so adorable and such a beautiful doggie. I agree, dogs are man's best friend. I love your layout!!! Such beautiful colors, paper and embellishments! Great design. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my Artistry cartridge and I agree-it is SUPER fun!!!! Love your take on the challenge with "man's best friend"! Your layout looks awesome (and how could it not with such cute pictures!) and I love the cuts you used from Artistry! I'm overwhelmed with all the ideas in my head for it… Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout and what a pretty dog! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Layout Katrina! What a sweet doggie... So CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katrina, I LOVE this layout! Your Cricut cuts are great, and your photos are so cute!! Great use of the Artistry cuts!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love it! Beautiful dog! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!

    Monique Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning layout and dog pictures. Love love love it. The extra little touches add so much bling.
    thanks for joining bbtb this week.
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and loving. Love the cute puppy cut. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww this is just so cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page!!!! I love your photos!!!! Thank you for joining us @Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks awesome rotated! Wow! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete