Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Song Inspired: Angel


As one might imagine from my bio, I am constantly inspired by music.  For me there is no better inspiration for creation.  When I was offered the opportunity to share as a Guest over at Scrap It With A Song, I jumped on it! 

The songs for the March challenge are:

                                                                          Rock Song

Pop Song
I chose the song "Angels" performed by Robbie Williams.  I was inspired by the lyrics:  

"I sit and wait
Does an angel contemplate my fate
And do they know
The places where we go
When we're grey and old
'cos I have been told
That salvation lets their wings unfold"

There is also a verse mentioning "waterfall" and that inspired the spray of gems cascading down the angelic ascension.

Material List

Cartridges:  Old West; Picturesque, Artbooking, Cricut Alpha

Wildwood Crush Book (retired)

CTMH C/P:  Whisper, Charlotte, Daisy White, Slate, PML For Always cards (retired)

Embellishments:  CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Glitter, Texture Paste (homemade)

CTMH inks:  Slate, Whisper, Blush (retired)

White Gesso

Title font:  Stash



For more information on how I put these pages together and created the background, refer to the video below.




This horse has been the subject for layouts before.  She is a very special soul.  If you are interested in her story, you can check it out at this post:  Sharing

Time to head over to Scrap It With a Song and check out all the inspiration from the talented DT and follow that up with a trip to YouTube to hear those songs!  We can't wait to see how they will inspire you?

My pages are going off to the following challenges:

Heart 2 Heart:  Retirement  (Use retired CTMH)
Not Just Cards:  AG


Thanks for visiting!  

5 comments:

  1. What a beautifully inspired project- I am off to check out the challenge! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great project!!!! Thank you for playing along at H2H Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal project and the lovely story behind it! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your project, it is great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete