Thursday, November 24, 2016

Busy Putting Out Fires!


Well, I blew by a birthday a while back and needed to make a card to let my little friend know I did remember!  This little guy is a cutie and comes from a family of firefighters, so I knew this image would be perfect!  

It's also perfect for the Anything Goes over at Twisted Thursday Challenge .  Yep, the twist is Anything Goes so there's no excuse not to play this week; we want to see whatever is in your workspace!  We are sponsored this month by Bugaboo; they have images for everyone!  

Material List:
Fireman SB Hose from Bugaboo
Copics
CTMH Cardstock:  White Daisy
CTMH Artistry Cartridge for Hydrant Cut
Gold Gel Pen
Studio G Glitter Glue
CTMH Red Shimmer Trim

My fireman is off to the following challenges:
TTCRD:  AG
613 Avenue Create:  AG


Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my YouTube Channel.  Be sure to check out what the Design Team has to share over at Twisted Thursday......remember, the twist is Anything Goes!

4 comments:

  1. Every little guy would love to get this card. I need to get that image for my great grandson! So cute and colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Katrina! I love the fire hydrant shaped card! Great coloring on that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute. The fire hydrant & fireman are perfect. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete