Monday, April 1, 2019

Happiness is Our Little Patch!





Happiness is the new optional theme over at Path of Positivity!  Now, happiness can mean so many different things to people; what makes you happy?  For some, a place to call their very own brings a great deal of happiness and that is what this tag represents.  This is Little Fairy Shack from Limited Runs.

I chose to back the shack with fairy paper from Ink on 3.  I colored the background paper and Fairy Shack using Copic markers and gel pens.  

My plan is to use this tag for a plant/floral with some fairy ornaments in it!

My little tag is off to the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter:  It's a Spring Thing
The Corrosive Challenge:  AG
TTCRD:  AG


Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Love!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 

wonderful sponsors this month:

and


Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

3 comments:

  1. This is so very sweet! I love the little cottage and gorgeous yellow flowers! You've created such a wonderful effect on the cottage walls. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Katrina!! Its wonderful and I have a happy smile oo my face when I look at your creation!! So perfect little house!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT

    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring!!!Love this!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator and Owner

    ReplyDelete