Monday, August 5, 2019

Relax!



Relax is the new optional them over at Path of Positivity!  There are so many ways to encourage those around us to relax and take it easy.  I thought it would be fun to remember some fun relaxing moments my little grandgirl had over the summer.  

And talk about relaxing, what could be more relaxing than making a digital scrapbook page!    

My page was created in my Notes program on my Mac using the delightful summer themed papers and embellies from Taste of Summer!  The papers are full of texture and summer fun!  Everything you see here is from Decosses Dynamite Doodles Taste of Summer Kit!

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Relaxing!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:

Décosse's Dynamite Doodles, creator of A Taste of Summer Kit (a digital scrapbooking kit), is our guest sponsor for this month!  

and



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment