Monday, November 18, 2019

PoP Midway



Thankful is the optional theme over at Path of Positivity! What makes you thankful?  

Me, I'm thankful for so many things!  I'm thankful for my health...when I'm in remission from my auto-immune disease!  ;)  I'm always thankful for my husband and our kids and grand-girls, my friends, coffee, ice cream, and quiet time to reflect/craft.  I try to remember to be thankful for work, inclement weather, and busy-ness.  Not always easy to be thankful for everything we are handed. 

This little one sitting on the pumpkin is just so sweet and reminds me to be thankful for lovely days to just sit and enjoy the beauty around me.  

*   *   * 
This delightful digital image, Pumpkins and Butterflies, was from A Day for Daisies.  I Copic colored the image and sponge-inked the background.  The background Bokeh effect paper is a retired paper from CTMH as is the ribbon.  The flower is from Prima.      


 My card is off to these challenges:  
Use Your Stuff:  Mood Board (pumpkins, fall colors, girl in contemplation, flowers)
Addicted to Stamps:  AG
Corrosive Challenge:  AG
TTCRD:  AG
Crafts Galore Encore:  AG
The Paper Funday:  AG ~ Twist Thanksgiving

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Courage!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:




and



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image and beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete