Monday, January 20, 2020

Tenacious!



"Tenacity is the ability to hang on when letting go appears most attractive."  unknown


Yes, sometimes you've gotta' just grab the big cup and finish the task at hand!  That's one thing about being tenacious, I usually finish the job no matter how problematic, daunting, or laborious!  If you missed my first post about this character trait, you can see it HERE!  

In addition to my being tenacious, I'm a committed coffee drinker and always...and I do mean always...have a mug in my hand!  So, adding this page to my journal is perfect for me!  I love this blank coffee cup from Scribbles!  You can find it HERE.  Since it has no verbiage on it, I could add exactly what I wanted to say!

Here's a YouTube video on the page!  Grab your 'Big Cup' and join me!



*   *   *   
This page is another in my journal reflecting art, contemplation, study, etc.  I'm exploring our first optional theme of the year over over at Path of Positivity which is Character Traits (However, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, etc as long as it is Positive!  The theme is optional.)  

*   *   *
Scribbles Digi:  #917 Coffee
Copic Markers
Retired CTMH Stamps:  Cup of Cheer and Year>>>Noted
Retired CTMH Inks:  Cashmere, Champagne, Chocolate, Cocoa
Stencils: Latina Crafter Coffee
Bo Bunny Glitter Paste Copper
Canon Mixed Media Paper
Adhesives 
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Access for fonts, verbiage
Cricut Maker

 Sharing with these challenges:  
Brown Sugar:  AG
We Love2create:  AG Mixed Media
All sorts:  More than a single word sentiment
Sweet Stampin':  Journals/Albums/Frames/Keepsakes and use stamps
Simply Create Too:  Monochromatic
Tinker Dream bastel-traum:  Monochrome/Glitter
Modsquad:  Recipe~ Stencil (Retired Latina stencils for coffee beans, coffee title, and coffee rings on background, Stamping (Retired CTMH stamps for date, coffee beans, lines, and goals), Interactive (journaling) 
Simon Says Stamp:  Use a Stencil
Coffee Loving Papercrafters on FaceBook

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Peace!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:

and

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.



6 comments:

  1. What a real fun creation and a perfect sentiment for our Allsorts 'More than a Word' theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irmelin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great journal page, Katrina.! I love the stamps and stencils you used to make the background for your big coffee cup. I can almost smell the coffee! Your idea of creating a journal based on the PoP prompts is a fabulous idea! Loved your process video and am a new subscriber to your channel. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page, loving the coffee theme!
    Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boahhh, what for a wonderful surprise... a inspiration, you fit the challenge theme perfectly and you made also a great video (tutorial). I love it. You voice is so relaxing, so I looked it from beginning to the end... It is am pleasure to see what you make...
    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    ReplyDelete