Saturday, June 13, 2020

A Floral Summer



As a member of DT for Conie Fong, I so enjoy sharing her delightful digis.  I'm sure when you see Conie Fong's art, you will be inspired to make some new projects!  You can learn more about Conie and her art on her Etsy Site or Facebook.  There is also a challenge site for Conie Fong images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.

I fell in love with this sweetie ~ Molly's Basket of Love.  

I created the card front in Cricut Design Space using the CTMH Artfully Sent Cut.  I flattened this image onto the cut along with the wood paper from Polkadoodles.  After cutting the piece, I colored with Copics and adhered to my card base.  I added a few sparkly sequins and the card is done!  

     Material List:
Papers:  Polkadoodles Wood and DCWV Shimmer Stack
Copic Markers
Gel Pens
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner
CTMH Inks
Sequins:  Current CTMH Embellishments

Floral cut background:  CTMH Artfully Sent (retired)
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
I'm sending my card off to the following challenges:

Simply Create Too: All Summer Long
Make My Monday: Summer Activities
Sweet Stampin': Diecuts/Punches with stamp
My Time to Craft: Summertime
Crafty Calendar: Flowers
Colour Crazy: AG hand colored
Creative Fingers: AG
Dream Valley Challenges: Summer Colours
Die Cut Divas: Summertime Fun
Challenge Up Your Life: Wood grain background
Time Out Challenge: Inspired by Proust Quote to right ("charming gardener who makes our souls blossom")

 Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, the coloring on her is amazing. She is simple gorgeous. I think I'll have to stop over at Connie Fong and pick up this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Calendar with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Crafty Calendar
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is fab and your image so cute. I love all the colours you used and such excellent colouring. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute and wonderful coloring. So glad you could join Die Cut Divas’ challenge of “Summertime Fun”.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, and really wonderful coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! And a beautiful diecut background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and charming - she is a cutie for sure. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! The background and this precious girl are perfect together. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge! Hope to see you again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday Challenges. Hope to see you again!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at My Time To Craft. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute card! Thanks for joining in at challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "All summer long” challenge over at Simply Create Too.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete