Monday, October 19, 2020

...and relax

  As we continue along the way at Path of Positivity, we are celebrating Girl Power: women's empowerment, strength, confidence, independence, etc.  

I truly think quiet strength is extremely underrated in our society.  It seems the bigger the show, the more power someone has.  However, the truth is we show the most strength and empowerment when we are quiet and simply get the job done without a lot of fanfare and hoopla!  

I look at barrel racers for example.  The racers with the best times are those who have the most uneventful (boring) rides!  Same goes with most of the equestrian events.  The perfect patterns go to the teams working together with the quiet controlled inner strength and confidence.  

I know a firefighter who teaches the new cadets; one of the first thing he tells them is this, "Slow is correct.  Correct is fast.  Slow and thinking = fast."  That is the sort of emergency responder I want acting on my behalf!

It is my goal to try to show inner strength, confidence, and power through thoughtful and peaceful interactions.  It really is harder for me to slow down, be calm and peaceful, and then move forward; so it will show real strength and power if I can do it!  ;)

Come share your ideas of this theme at Path of Positivity!  

  *   *   * 

Material List

Copic Markers
Black Ribbon
Bo Bunny Double Dot Gems
Paper:  Luv U 2 Pieces from NS Designs
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner

 Sharing with these challenges/pages: 

All Dressed Up:  AG with ADU image
Craft Rocket:  Add Sparkle
TTCRD:  AG

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about our theme!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:



and



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous love this great design love the colours Thanks for joining All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card just love the design and great colours Thanks for joining All Dressed Up Stamps challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. I have recently purchased this image as it really resonated with me. One if the greatest things that I have learnt over the last year has been slowing down in general, learning to successfully meditate and not constantly overthink. It has brought the most amazing peace to my life and I strongly believe that has helped me to deal with the current pandemic situation much better than I ever would have done before.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for Through The Craft Room Door
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete