Sunday, February 21, 2021

Gnome's Venture


This adventurous image is from FabrikaFantasy.   I've grown to love Fantasy coloring; it's easy to become somewhat addicted to these whimsical images.  I find them challenging my skills and creativity and that is great fun for me!  It's also fun because there really are no rules in fantasy; I can just do what strikes me at the moment! 


I chose to make this coloring book page into a birthday card for my son-in-law who loves/studied art and he is also into Dungeons and Dragons!  So, I think he'll appreciate this piece!

 Material List 

Copic Markers
Card base from DCWV Once Upon a Time
Layering Cardstock from CTMH

This Card is off to  these challenges:  

Colour Crazy:  AG hand colored
Watercooler Wednesday:  AG w/Masculine twist
Creatalicious:  AG with opt Mythical Creatures

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.




3 comments:

  1. That's an amazing piece, Katrina. So many details to explore! You did a fantastic job with the coloring. Your son-in-law will love it!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene and coloring. I agree with the aspect of Fantasy coloring, anything goes and it allows you to be as creative as you can be. Thanks for entering the challenge at Colour Crazy and Best of Luck in the Draw. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Fairy and the unicorn challenge blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete