Monday, May 17, 2021

Another way to change your environment!


  As we meander a Path of Positivity, we are challenging you to Change Your Environment!  Hmm....now that's a bit different!

If you are looking for fun ideas or ways to change your current environment, you might enjoy checking out my post at the beginning of the month:  Change It Up!

This post I'm sharing my plan to change up my environment.  My hope is to plant a butterfly humming bird sort of garden out in front of my barn.  I have an old horse trough with holes that will act as my oversized planter.  Where I live we still had frost advisories this past week, so I've waited to actually do this so I might have some success!  ;)

I'll post some pics as I venture into this; it might be a catastrophe, but that's what taking the chance and changing things is all about!  

*   *   *  

   We'd like
 to hear your ideas at Path of Positivity!  Come share them with us!  

Remember, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, baking, needle crafts, etc as long as it is positive!  The theme is always optional.  

*   *   * 
Material List
Digi: #860 Flower Shop from Scribbles Designs
Copic Markers
Background digital paper Polkadoodles
Ribbon/Seam binding
Twine
Button
Colored Burlap Trim
Gem
Cricut Access Vintage Lace Border #MC8A8C5 Vintage Wedding

 Sharing with these challenges:  

Die Cut Divas:  Tic, Tac, Toe with a die cut


Dare 2B Artzy:  Flowers
Watercooler:  All Things Feminine
Try It On Tuesday:  Make it Feminine
Girlz Creative:  Pink Card
CD Sunday Plus:  AG with CD, USB or digi download

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about our optional twist!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:


and

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful lovely scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Girlz Creative Crafts.
    Caroline DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this - so pretty!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your plans. My path of positivity is to try and find where my gardener is hiding.
    Great card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I like the button and ribbon. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along at the Girlz Creative Crafts challenge. We like to wee a card with a picture.
    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the house - just so adorable! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Tic Tac Toe challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the image of the flower shop, planing trees, shrubs and flowers is one way of soring the cliement change. I used to have a flowers shop so this is a great image and brought back a few memories
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card indeed! Thanks for joining in our tic-tac-toe challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this. Fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. I hope your plans go well, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete