Friday, October 15, 2021

Thank You, CIU Sponors!

 

We do love our sponsors and we are excited to share some cards we recently mailed to them.  We all chose sponsors from the past year and created cards for them using their unique designs!  

I was pleased to have the opportunity to share our appreciation with four sponsors: Hetty Clare, DRS Designs, Oddball Art Co, and Newton's Nook.  Each of these sponsors is such a joy and always inspires me to create something fun and exciting!

I'll start with this card I sent to Hetty Clare!   It features this handsome fellow called Pony Flower!  Leaf paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and the sentiment cut is from the Cricut Design Space Library!  


Next, I'm sharing this more rugged type card I sent to DRS Designs.  I used the Cowboy Silhouette.  The sentiment was created in Design Space using font from Old West.  Stars were cut in the front and backed with scraps of Cracked Glass iDeco Foil and I inked the front with CTMH inks.


Next Oddball Art Co!  This fun digi stamp is from CCC#132 Cozy and Thankful Digi Stamp.  The paper is from A Bit More Time to Craft and is called Star Splash Mixed Media.  I finished it off with some embroidery floss, black cardstock, and some glitter stars cut on my Cricut!
 

...and now my card to Newton's Nook!  This fun stamp set is Newton Loves Coffee!  This stamp set gets a LOT of use at my house!  I have used only a portion of the stamps here to create this thank you!  The Thank You sentiment is a free digi stamp from Newtons Nook and I cut this and the layering dies using the Offset feature in Cricut Design Space!  


Be sure to visit Cut It Up and see all the wonderful cards from the team and celebrate our many sponsors!

Again, a huge thank you to all our sponsors this year!  We are excited to work with the amazing and talented people behind the beautiful papers, cuts, and digis!  It is truly our pleasure!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment