Saturday, March 12, 2022

The 3rd Dimension


Time for a new challenge at Paper a la Mode over at The Outlawz and the theme is The 3rd Dimension!  So, I chose to make a gift box/bag and tag.  The tag is made using a digi from SheepSki called Ali n Chez.  

I decided to go all out on my 3rd Dimension with the bag AND a 3-D tag!  These bows are so fun and easy to make.  I went a bit further and tied into the Hearts Card that backs my focal image!  The gold hearts and swirls are made with an embossing folder and then I went over the raised hearts with a Gold Shimmer Brush from CTMH!

 Material List 

Digi: Ali n Chez from SheepSki
Copic Markers
Digital Papers:  Polkadoodles Winnie in Wonderland
Paper from CTMH 
Bow cut from Polkadoodles Love and Kisses
Simple Gift Bag Large Cut from SVG Cuts
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner
Cricut Design Space
My Birthday Bag is off to the following challenges:
Creative Knockouts:  Birthday Wishes
Time Out:  Cute
TTCRD:  AG

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Paper a la Mode for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and love the heart background and the touches of gold, fabulous! So glad you joined us for our Birthday Wishes Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great bag! Terrific colours and colouring. Love the 3D textured bow - so fun. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a perfect tag Katrin! Gorgeous coloring, I love that bow and the heart background is a perfect touch!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope your will play along again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cute tag. I love that bow and the way you embossed the paper and added the gold. Great make for our CUTE challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete