Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Die Cut Flower Border


 It's time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the optional twist is:  Partial Die Cut/Punch.  Now, I'll be honest, I think I may have cheated somewhat since I did this in Cricut Design Space and let my Cricut do the work!  But I did make the card shape and welded flowers to make the border to achieve this partial cut look! 


Mask and Assembly of card Video Below

Creating this card shape in Cricut Design Space Video Below

    Material List 

Digi: Conie Fong Bella with Balloons
Sentiment:  Maisy and Cory Mice Bundle Conie Fong 
Copic Markers
CTMH Ink
Gems from Stash
Print and Cut using Cricut Access  
My card is off to the following challenges: 
Crafty Friends:  Animals
Pearly Sparkles:  Layer It Up!
Dragonfly Dreams:  Butterflies and/or Flowers
Crafty Animals:  AG with an animal
Critter Crazy:  AG featuring a Critter
Get Creative:  Use Flowers!
Cutie Pie:  Digi's and Die Cuts...and Cute
Make My Monday:  Springtime
CD Sunday Plus:  AG using a USB, CD, or digi
Creative Knockouts:  Finish the Inside
All Sorts:  Add some Sparkle

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

11 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! I love the partial die cut you have chosen! SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That border die makes for something really different, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Sparkle' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous edge die and lovely image. Thanks so much for joining my challenge theme "add some sparkle" at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flower border and cute image.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm envious of your colouring. The little bear looks amazing! Love the pretty border too.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower border is really pretty.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Katrina and I love the inside too!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts- Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz CF DT xx

    ReplyDelete