Saturday, July 23, 2022

Fun with Thunder


 Again, I was inspired by the FarmQuest Challenge!  For this challenge I needed to include an Animal and/or a Wagon.  I decided it would be fun to go for both!

Oh, and in case you are wondering...Thunder is the horse!  


Join me in the video below as I share some tips and tricks using lots of 'odds and ends' on this project!



Material List:
Photo by me! Digital Paper: Whimsy Board Burlap Ribbon from Offray Cream Pearls; Brown Gem Washi Tape Simplicity Lace Embroidery Floss Piece of Denim Jewelry Findings Gingham Ribbon from stash Cardboard from Box Quilting Pins CTMH Ink https://tinyurl.com/2s4bvczv Pitt Pen Adhesives: Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner Print and Cut using Offset feature Cricut Access: Wagon, Various Flower Cuts, Dragonflies Cricut Standard Mat Cricut Blade Cricut Maker


I'm sending this off to the following challenges:

FarmQuest Challenge: Animal and/or Wagon
Crafty Animals: AG with an Animal
Critter Crazy: AG with Focal Animal Image
(PIN)spirational: Photo below Inspired by woods and denim.
Shopping Our Stash:  WTHeck Embellishments (not sure where those gold jewelry findings came from!)
Crafty Calendar:   Add A Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

6 comments:

  1. Katrina: Your keepsake card is a treasure!!! What a family heirloom to display year round! So adorable!!! As a certified FACS/home economics teacher, I'm loving all the fabric, lace, ballpoint topped sewing pins, etc. that you packed into your layering clusters!!!! Thanks for using both elements for Theme #8 and linking to FarmQuest! --Becca S

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project, it's such a lovely photo and I love the way you've embellished it. Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Fab’n’ Funky
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation, fabulous photo and I love all the detail. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. anesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful constructon, composition and execution. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Creative!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete