Tuesday, December 27, 2022

12 Days of Christmas at Décosse's Dynamite Doodles



 It's that time of year for the 12 Days of Christmas Quest for 2022 at Décosse's Dynamite Doodles!

Now if you've not played along in the past, this is the year to join in the fun...and EVERYONE who plays along wins!!  Yes, true!  Every time you play along, you get to win a holiday paper from DDD!  

Here's a video on how I made this Jar Journal:  


Here's my First Day of Christmas:  Happiness with part of my family; my son, sister, nephew, Kelly and me!  We all celebrated at the fire station with my son who was on shift that day as a volunteer firefighter.

Day 2:  Happiness celebrating with the whole family!!


Day 3:  Grateful for a quiet day of crafting and music!


Material List:
White Cardstock
Ring
Cricut Design Space
Print and Cut
Gel pens
Glue, Double sided tap
Retired Stamp CTMH
Gems from Stash 
Cricut Cuts from Stash (they were on my table from a long ago project!)

Mason Jars are from Scribbles Design

Now, go check out the 12 Days of Christmas Quest for 2022 at Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment