Monday, September 16, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge


Color!

This card is for the Color Challenge at Heart 2 Heart.  I thought it would be fun to play along and enter this card!  The challenge is to use Gypsy (a purple color), Barn Red, Cashmere, and Sunset and use as many wonderful Close to my Heart products as one can!

For this card, I'll describe by color!

Cashmere:  I used a Cashmere cardstock for the base and the piece I stamped the sentiment.  I also used cashmere pigment ink to finish the edges on the layers for the sentiment.

Gypsy:  I used this color on the flower petals, first layer for the sentiment, and the ink on the petals and the sentiment.  The stamped sentiment is from the Art Philosophy bundle.  All of the sentiment layers were cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Sunset:  I used this color to trim out the flower petals which were cut from the Artiste Cartridge and Clementine paper.  I used a piece of embroidery floss for the bow in a sunset orange color.  I also trimmed the embossed layer.  I embossed with an M-bossabilities folder EL- 020.

Barn Red:  The branch/stem was cut from barn red cardstock and the Art Philosophy cartridge.  The middle layer was also cut from this color.  I embellished the flowers with Mocha Adhesive Gems ~~ I love these!  I use them on everything.....have you noticed?

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the flowers atop the embossed background. Great job. Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the inspiration from H2H; the DT is great with so many creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo beautiful! I love those flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at H2H. :)

    ReplyDelete