Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Birthdays



This card was actually made in August for my Cowgirl Buddy's birthday!  She and I have hit the trails, gone to clinics, and seen each other break various things......like body parts!  Anyway, back to the card!  I thought it would be fun to make her a card with a safe horse riding experience on the front!  : ) 

This card was cut from the Cricut Old West Cartridge.  I didn't even realize there was a card there!  It's a fun cut since the horse shoes interlock to close the card. I cut the Card twice to put the horseshoes on it contrast.   The background piece for the little girl was cut from the Old West, also.  

The little girl and shadow were cut from A Child's Year.  All paper is from the CTMH Dakota.  Quote was done with CTMH Yeehaw Stamp.  Mocha Adhesive Gems from CTMH were used on the horseshoe.  Happy Birthday 
stamp, punched stars and heart brads were in my collection.

Check out all the cool stuff  Close To My Heart has to offer at KatiesCorner
or click the link under my CTMH Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment