Saturday, July 26, 2014

Red, White and............ Purple!


I love to make mini albums with Artbooking!  They make great little remembrance books for friends who have done something special.  My most wonderful riding buddy, and instigator of goofy ideas, is Ramona.  She is ALWAYS up for a challenge.  When our friend asked her to ride in a parade with Red Hats Purple Chaps, she was all over the idea!  I, on the other hand, am more comfortable in the arena or pasture!  So, I sat back and took the pictures.

This is the perfect mini album  for the following challenges:
Heart 2 Heart Scrapbook Challenge Red and White Daisy ~  I added Gypsy as my 3rd color!
Pile It On ~ Summer Fun

Of course, I had to include a lovely red hat from Old West Cartridge.  "Fab" is from CTMH Balloon Talk; script stamp is from CTMH Universal Backgrounds.  Glitter tape and gem embellish this page.  The feathers were in my stash, believe it or not!  haha
Chaps and vest are from Old West; Flower from Art Philosophy; page and background star frame from Artbooking.  Stamps are CTMH:  Genuine Country & Yeehaw.

All cuts from Artbooking.  Stamp is CTMH Genuine Country.  I added an Epoxy Bubble for the lens and a Marquee Heart!  (Please excuse the blurred faces.)  
Page cut from Artbooking.  Cowgirl Up is from Old West and the "fun" was cut Artiste and welded.

CTMH Purple Glitter Tape, Cranberry Ribbon Round, and Glitter numbers from Pixie Glitter Alphabet!   I also stitched in a loop of Baker's Twine and attached a Base and Bling Rhinestone Charm!  Every cowgirl loves bling!

What a great parade!  The RHPC ladies and their horses did such a great job!  Maybe someday I'll muster up the courage to ride through all the sirens, noise, and chaos!  But for now I'll take the pics and scrap about it for all my buddies!

If you need some great CTMH products, please visit KatiesCorner!  New Idea Book comes out in just a few days with lots of new products!  You only have a few days left to get your old favorite paper collections.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun mini album, I love my Artbooking too! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the red and white with Gypsy- it looks great! Thanks for playing with H2H!

    ReplyDelete