Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sugar and Spice


The Spice of Life is one of the July Challenges over at Heart 2 Heart.  I couldn't resist the Sugar and Spice in CTMH Artbooking for this challenge.  When I saw the sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches I knew I had a great combination for my page layout!

All of the cuts are from one of these three CTMH cartridges:
Art Philosophy
Artiste
Artbooking

The papers/card stocks are from CTMH with the patterned pieces coming from Dream Pop which was a special promotion last summer, I think.  I still had some pieces of paper and this seemed the perfect opportunity!  But don't fret; CTMH's new line will be revealed on August 1st and there are lots of new papers!  They are beautiful!!

CTMH Embellishments used on this page are Canvas Buttons, Ariana Bows, Hollyhock Zipper Lace, and Flamingo Dots.

Now the only thing left is to figure out which is sugar and which is spice?  Both can be sweet as can be, but they are both a little spicy at times!

Visit KatiesCorner for all your paper crafting needs, wants, desires, etc!

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable layout and cute photo too. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fabulous I love all tournedos cuts and colours! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you adapted the sketch to create what you needed to do to fit the photo! Awesome job! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck? sketches'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodnes...this is so precious! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and adorable photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic layout- and I love how you have interpreted the sketch and still used the spice of life prompt. Thanks for playing with H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout! My first thought for this theme was the sugar & spice title too, I love it! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete