Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cherries and Pig!


Ok, Pig juggling cherries.......now that's a bit funny!  I saw this paper in DCWV Pack called Berry Street Farmer's Market and thought what a fun bag it would make!  This is paper I have had in my stash for a long time!  I love making gift bags and I have to say one of my favorite patterns to cut is from the Happy Holidays SVG Kit.  

This was an easy project.  I used coordinating paper from the same stack for the back of the bag and a solid green for the sides.  

My little juggler is off to the following challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas:  3-D Projects
Outlawz Twisted Thursdays:  Something Funny!

Thanks for coming by today!  Feel free to check out my other pages/posts, YouTube Channel, or CTMH page!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute bag! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!!

    ReplyDelete