Thursday, August 18, 2016

Birthday Cupcake Search


What's more fun at a birthday than a game and some cupcakes?  Well, cupcakes is the twist this week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge!  

This sweet 6x6 Birthday Card comes with a little tag with the words located in the puzzle so the birthday girl will know what words to find.  The puzzle image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I have to say this is one I have used twice now; it's just too cute!  My first project with this image is HERE.  

Remember you don't have to play the cupcake twist to play along with us.  It's always anything goes with the twist being optional.  We look forward to seeing what you are creating every week!

Material List:
Copic Markers
CTMH CS and Paper:  White Daisy, Penelope (retired)
CTMH Embellishments: Calypso Sequins
Twine from Stash

My card is off to the following challenges:
TTCRD:  Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by to visit; feel free to hang around awhile and peruse some other pages/posts, leave me a comment or question, or check out my YouTube Videos.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card, Katrina! I have that same digi and need to make up a card with it! It's adorable! Your coloring is beautiful! I love the background papers and the twine you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this one, Katrina, and can see why you have used it more than once. I have put it on my wish list. What a fun thing to send, and of course the cupcakes and the little girl are colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
    {613 DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete