Thursday, December 15, 2016

Snow Sisters





Thursday and that means time for a Twisted Thursday Challenge over at The Outlawz!  This week our optional twist is Snowman.  My tag is a cut from CTMH Artistry Cartridge printed with an image from PPinky called Lily and Snowsisters 

I glittered up the stars by adding a little CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel on a tag and gluing that tag to my printed tag once it was colored with Copics.  

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my YouTube Channel.  

Be sure to check out the Snowmen from the rest of the team!  Our twist is always optional, so be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace. We'd love to see it!

4 comments:

  1. So smart to put this image on a tag. I need so many tags this time of year :) I love the blue added to the tag to make it look even more chilly and those stars are a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, Katrina! I love the added stars, and the cool blue background!
    Im also looking at minus temps...windchills for tomorrow are supposed to be -35-40! Kind of early for these temps! The weather man is saying dangerous cold...oh boy! Where are you located? Im in Northern Maine, on the Canadian border! BRRRRR! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Katrina. Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! it's absolutely stunning!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete