Wednesday, January 31, 2018

One Word




The new optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is One Word!  So, the goal is to use only one word on the front of your design!  Remember, our twists are always optional!

The papers and embellishments I used this week are from our wonderful sponsor ~ Polkadoodles.  You can find all the papers, alphabet, and embellishments for this card in the Work and Play 8 Collection Feel the Music.  

This was an easy card to put together and mass produce for several thank yous! I simply used my Pages/Notes program on my Mac.  Check out the video below!

After I arranged all the pieces on screen, I printed my card front and adhered that to my card base.  Just to add a bit of shine, I traced over the sentiment with some Liquid Glass.  



My card is off to the following challenges:  
Pause Dream Enjoy:  Thank you cards
Pile It On:  Thank You
TTCRD:  AG

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

11 comments:

  1. I've never made a card this way, Katrina. I don't have a Mac, but I can see how would work on a PC. Such a pretty card, and thanks for doing that video. If I ever win the lottery, I would love a Mac!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very lucky to have a computer guru in the house who can keep me "in computers" and technology since I'm a techno La-Huser! hahahaha Kelly is very good with computers and can re-build/re-furbish old "stuff" to keep me crafting on a budget! He's also very good at finding the best buys out there on technology!

      Delete
  2. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina, I LOVE your card, and I thoroughly enjoyed your video! I do have a Mac and I would love to learn how to do all of this! I will definitely give it a try! I may yell for help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina wow what a gorgeous card I just love the way you have created it all those lovely papers and your cut out flower. A wonderful card. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrina, I love your project! Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Challenge this week! Hugs, kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job! Love your use of color!
    Marciava~ Pile It On! Challenge Blog Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never thought of doing the entire card and layout on my pc... will have try that one day... Wonderful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever way to create a card! It is very nice!

    ReplyDelete