Monday, February 5, 2018

Red


As we continue our series of Colors on our journey at Path of Positivity, we have come to red!  Red, red, red....what are your thoughts on red?  Hmm.....

I suppose for me red is a color of passion and power and for me these words seem to work hand in hand.  It seems the more passion you have for something the more strength in your power.  We've all seen the red Valentines (passion) and the ever popular red power tie!  So, I suppose many people have these feelings evoked from this color!

Since Valentine's Day is near I'm going to start the month with Red as Passion in the Love sense.  This card might be suitable for Valentine's Day, engagement, wedding, anniversary, or general love.   I tried to use some different hues or shades of reds moving slightly toward the Pink/Reds.

The focal image, Hearts with Bow, is from Pattie's Creations.  My card front is one layer put together in Cricut Design Space incorporating some Cricut Shapes and images.  The beautiful floral frames are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Flower Power.  I printed the completed panel and colored the focal image with Copics.  

I finished the card by layering it onto white cardstock and then a black card base.  A little bling seemed appropriate!  ; )

Be sure to come on over to Path of Positivity and see what the team thinks about red!  You can also find more information about entering the challenge!  Thanks for our wonderful sponsors this month:
Pattie's Creations and Ike's Art.

  Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment