Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Homemade Flowers



The new optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is Tickled Pink or Homemade Flowers~~ so, you have a choice this week!  Remember, our twists are always optional!

The digi, papers and flower dies I used this week are from our wonderful sponsor ~ Polkadoodles.  You can find the papers and digi in the Love & Kisses Bundle.  The digi alone is also called Love & Kisses!

I printed off the digi and the papers I wanted to use in the sizes I needed for the card.  That is one of the nicest things about digital papers, I only need to physically have what I actually need for the project!  

I pulled together some scraps of lace, flowers I had cut for a previous project, black twine, and an old button to embellish.  My homemade flower is from some lace I had cut apart and saved.  

The Love sentiment is from Cricut cartridge Spring Fling.

This Valentine Cutie is off to spread Love at the following Challenges:  

Watercooler Wednesday:  Anything Feminine 
The Outlawz:  Shades of Purple
Try it on Tuesday:  Love is in the Air
Crafting from the Heart:  AG

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

10 comments:

  1. Your image is adorable, Katrina, with lovely coloring! The tiny black accents are a nice touch as well. But, that flower steals the show! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty, Katrina! That flower is stunning! I’m not sure what the lacy layer is, but it sure is beautiful! Fabulous coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image you used is so sweet, it is a lovely design as well. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Katrina, what an adorable image you've used for your card! Love the colouring and the beautiful flower and lace you've added as embellishments. The various patterned papers create the perfect background, too. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks bunches for playing along with us at Try it on Tuesday this time . Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower is so beautiful! Such a pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katrina, thanks for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday Feminine Challenge this week. This is such a sweet digi image and it's perfect for this very feminine card. I love your flower and all the layers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katrina wow I do love all your Polkadoodle cards they are amazing. Your Outlawz's one is beautiful too one thing I can say the images are wonderful. I see you have used one of the new Diecut girls I love them but to purchase one and pay the shipping for me is so expensive I'm sad about that, may be one day I may splash out and buy one lol. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! And I love all the purple shades. Lots of feminine touches. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete