Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Pot of Gold is HERE at Twisted Thursday!


It's here!  The Twisted Thursday Pot of Gold is starting NOW!  

We have several sponsors this month!  


Be sure to visit

 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details!

Now, lets talk about our first challenge of the month!  Our first optional twist for our Anything Goes challenge is Metallic!  Now, I can hear some of you saying, "I don't have any fancy metallics in my stash.  I can't play along with this!"  Ah, but you can since we are Anything Goes and also, if you want to follow the challenge I bet you do have something metallic!  


My card features the Limited Runs Sports Car Digi.  I colored it with Copics and backed it with a Cricut word cut.  I simply placed aluminum foil behind it to give the letters shine!  There's the metallic!  I also put some metallic tape along the bottom.

So, no excuses my friends!  Raid the kitchen cupboard and find those metallics perfect for your project!  


My car is driving off to the following challenges:  
Lemon Shortbread:  AG
TTCRD:  AG
Always Fun Challenges:  AG

       Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts, check out my Pinterest,  or view some videos at my YouTube Channel.

7 comments:

  1. How clever of you to think of foil to add as your metallic element on your fun card, Katrina. Now you've got me thinking of all kinds of items that would count as "metallic" like some gel and paint pens, Christmas wrapping, ribbon, embossing powders......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative, Katrina! That aluminum foil is the perfect metallic accent! I love that fun car! Beep,Beep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Katrina what a neat idea not hear of that have used it with an embossing folder that's neat. Love your idea and it is so effective. A wonderful effect it's given your card. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun themed card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a fun and great card!!
    Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the metallic!!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining in at Through the craftroom door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and a great way to add metallic to your card! YOur card is so fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete