Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Layer it Up!


It's time for new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and our optional twist is Layering!  

This adorable scene, At the Bottom of the Garden, is from Knitty Kitty Digis and is Copic colored. I decided it would be fun to try to match the colors in my background paper!  I mostly used E30's and BG's.  I snuck in a few E50's and W's here and there!

I inked the edges of my layer with Ranger Peacock Feathers and Vintage Photo. 

I have layered with papers from Polkadoodles and then layered flowers from my stash.  Gems and twine are also part of my "use it or lose it" stash pile!  hee hee
Off to the following Challenges:  

Use Your Stuff:  Furry Friends: Flowers, Gems, Twine all from Stash!
International Art & Soul:  Cats or Dogs
Daring Cardmakers: (Photo Below) Inspired by Colors, Cat, Butterfly

 

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, just love those colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Your colouring is fantastic and the image is so lovely. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this scene, Katrina, and you know I love the colors! Thanks for helping out with today's post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! A super card for our challenge and thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul. Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super neat card here Katrina love the way you have used this sweet image into wonderful scene. I love what you have done, just gorgeous. Big hugs to ypu Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card :) Love the layers too :) Thank you for joining us over at Use Your Stuff Challenge blog.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete