Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Say it with Flowers!



It's time for new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and our optional twist is Say it with Flowers! 

In this lovely image from Hetty ClareFlower Girl is carrying and wearing lots of beautiful flowers.  I printed (in Design Space) her onto a shape called Flourish from the cartridge French Manor.  I cut that and a 2nd shape in green to back her.  I Copic colored this beauty and added a few bits with glitter gel pens.  

I have backed this digi with a variety of floral papers from Polkadoodles.  I put them all together with a couple of eyelets.  I was inspired by the challenge over at The Outlawz Crash Your Stash!  

I inked around the edges with CTMH Distress Inks in Blossom and Pear and tied it all up with some pink embroidery floss from my stash!

Off to the following Challenges/Pages:  

Happy Little Stampers:  AG with Dies
ModSquad:  Spring Flowers
Shopping Our Stash:  Colored with Markers
TTCRD:  AG


Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!


Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The image is beautifully colored and your background papers truly elevate the design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo beautiful card and lovely image, great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the layering here, Katrina, and the use of eyelets too! She is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweetie for this time Katrina I see we all just her but she is s cute and it might be the same image but she looks so different. I do love your beautiful bright colours such a beautiful card. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and fab coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.  
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers February "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, HLS Dies Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete