Friday, May 8, 2020

Mother's Day Country Style!


As a member of DT for Conie Fong, I get to share this rustic digi.  I'm sure when you see Conie Fong's art, you will be inspired to make some new projects!  You can learn more about Conie and her art on her Etsy Site or Facebook.  There is also a challenge site for Conie Fong images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.

 This card is perfect for a country feel Mother's Day; most of the women I know would love a bouquet of country flowers and cowboy boots! I backed this wonderful digi with a country feel paper from Whimsy and backed that with a peach colored paper from CTMH.         

Material List:
Papers:  Whimsy Board (retired) and CTMH Seaside (retired)
Copic Markers
Black Gel Pen
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner
CTMH Paper (retired) However you can find beautiful CTMH papers HERE

I'm sending my card off to the following challenges:
Moving Along with the Times: Flowers
Crafty Gals: Easter/Spring
Little Red Wagon: Flowers
Modsquad: Mothers
Card Concept: Inspired by flowers and Mother's Day in this Shabby/Layered style card
Paper Funday: AG with twist Mother's Day
Watercooler Wednesday: AG w/Feminine Twist
Outlawz Festive Friday: Mother's Day
Shopping Our Stash:  Happy Mother's Day

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun beautiful card, Katrina! Really unique and your coloring is wonderful! I also like the way your layered it up...I hadn’t heard of Conie’s work. I’ll check it out. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, beautiful coloring here. And I love the rustic design, well done. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and your colouring is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Texas and have to say this would be a VERY popular Mother's Day card in my home state. Beautiful! We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and very appropriate. I love the rustical style!
    Thanks for playing along with us this month.
    Regina DT-Member of Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Mother's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great paper choices for this. The distressed edges really work well with this image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Easter or Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation....Thank you for sharing with us over at Moving along with the times, and good luck...Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz xx MAWTT DT

    ReplyDelete