Monday, May 11, 2020

Robot..



This is  Bob and he is perfect for a birthday celebration.  I started with this wonderful image from SheepSki Designs and colored him up with Copic Markers.  Once he was complete, the confetti fell!  

Then I turned to Cricut Design Space and cut gears and the sentiment.  I heat embossed the shiny gear wth embossing powder and painted the other grey gears.  

The sentiment was heat embossed in two colors!  I started with blue powder and melted that.  Then I inked up and used yellow powder X2.  A very fun look I'll be using again for sure!  

The background is just basically finger painting with embossing ink!  hahaha  I stuck my fingers in the ink pad and pressed on the cardstock letting some of it go heavier than other places.  Then I sprinkled it with silver embossing powder!  Very messy and fun!  ;)

Material List:
Bob Digi Image from SheepSki Designs
 Copic Markers CTMH Inks and paper paper (retired)
CTMH Artiste for gear dies
Embossing powders and inks
CTMH Dot
Paint
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker to cut digi flattened on rectangle, gears, and sentiment
Cricut Access Sentiment from Celebrations

Bob is off to the following challenges:
SheepSki Challenge FaceBook:  AG with SheepSki image
Seize the Birthday: AG Birthday
Unicorn Challenge: Use Dies
Double Trouble: Birthday Blow-Out
CCC Digi Creations: For the Men/Boys
Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic birthday card...love the robut and all the working gears in the background...adorable and fun card. Katrina thanks for sharing your projects with us at Double Trouble and appreciate your support of our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CCC Digi Creations
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card, Katrina! I am unsure how you did the tiny confetti. It looks as if you stamped and colored over your patterned paper - very creative. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #56.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melanie! I actually added the confetti with Copic markers after coloring the robot! Yeah, I'm just that crazy to sit making dots with markers forever and ever! hahaha

      Delete
    2. We card makers are certifiably crazy!

      Delete
  4. What a great masculine birthday card... or for that matter, little girls, too! Love all the bright colors. You did a great job coloring the robot with your Copic markers, Katrina! Love all the texture you created by cutting out gears, and embossing the sentiment cutout! Thank you for joining our Double Trouble "Birthday Blowout" challenge this week!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bob!! He is so cool and this card came out fabulous! All the details makes it even more special/. I love the dust of silver too. So happy you linked up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! "Bob" is sure to make someone very happy when they receive this card! So glad you'd join us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete