Monday, November 16, 2020

Always Grateful!

As we continue through the month at Path of Positivity, we are thinking about gratitude.  I decided to combine several images from Scribbles Designs in my journal to share some things I love.  

I started with the frame: 
I'm thankful for my mind where I can imagine and believe.
I'm thankful for music and inspiration from others.
I'm very thankful I can see hope and joy in this world.
I'm so thankful I can feel love and joy.
I'm always happy to inspire others and make someone laugh!

The cup of pencils and brushes reminds me of how happy I am for the resources I have to craft including not only the tools, but also time.   

The hearts bring to mind all those I cherish.  The little confetti around them make me think of all the festive times I have shared with those I love!

The cup with so many saucers reminds me of all the places I have had a hot cup of coffee:  horse shows, barns, church, performances/rehearsals, long drives, homes of dear friends, and of course ~ my own kitchen table.   

Yes, I have so much to reminisce when I look at this page in my art journal!  Always Grateful!

Come share your ideas on this theme at Path of Positivity!  Or you maybe you would rather enter our AG.  Either is great as long as your project/post is inspiring, positive, or uplifting in some way!  

  *   *   * 

Material List

Freebie Friday Heart Strings from Scribbles Designs
Copic Markers
Cardstock from CTMH
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Access:  

 Sharing with these challenges/pages: 
Colour Crazy:  AG Hand Colored
Scribbles Designs:  Layer It Up ~ 4 Layers of Scribbles Stamps!  
Arty Divas:  AG
TTCRD:  AG
Dare 2B Artzy:  Thankful

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about our theme!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:



and



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

6 comments:

  1. What an unique creation! I love the frame you formed with the words. This is so colorful and inspiring, giving happy feels! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just saw this over at Creative Moments and had to pop over straight away to see how you combined these awesome images from Scribblers Design. This page looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so awesome. I love the layout. I would frame this for my craft room. I love this beautiful, colorful, inspiring card. thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and inspirational! The bright colors are fabulous, truly a work of art. So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at Arty Divas and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, thanks for sharing it with us at Colour crazy craft challenge.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card. I love your image and colors. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete