Friday, November 6, 2020

Thank You's!!


We do love our sponsors and we are excited to share some cards we recently mailed to them.  We all chose one or two sponsors from the past year and created cards for them using their unique designs!  

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to share our appreciation with two sponsors:  CAS-ual Fridays and DRS Designs.  Each of these sponsors is such a joy and always inspire me to create something fun and exciting!

I'll start with this card I sent to CAS-ual Fridays!  I used the lovely Peaceful Garden Stamp Set.  This beautiful set includes layering stamps and sentiments.  I layered it on green cardstock and a retired designer paper from CTMH; I backed that with an embossed piece in the color of the sentiment.  The cut of this card is from CTMH Artiste.  Inks and twine are also from CTMH.


Next, I'm sharing this more rugged type card I sent to DRS Designs.  I used the Cowboy Silhouette stamping over paper from Polkadoodles.  I used black twine to string up the tag from Old West in Cricut Design Space.  Metal eyelets help to hold this in place as the riders gallop by!  The sentiment was created in Design Space using font from Old West.  


Be sure to visit Cut It Up and see all the wonderful cards from the team and celebrate our many sponsors!

Again, a huge thank you to all our sponsors this year!  We are excited to work with the amazing and talented people behind the beautiful papers, cuts, and digis!  It is truly our pleasure!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love both cards you made!! But I especially love the scalloped edges on the one :).

    ReplyDelete