Monday, January 18, 2021

Goals...

As we continue down a Path of Positivity,  I'm ready to set some goals for a positive year!  

 
Look for the Positive is our first optional theme.
In my first blogpost of the month, I shared some ideas on how we might make this a positive year.  In that post I mentioned setting some new goals, well here is one of my goals!  No, it's not to get a really cool car!  hahaha

I want to get out of my comfort zone and build up confidence in a few areas of my life.  As far as crafting goes, my goal is to create some pieces that I would normally not attempt!  This incredible digi from SheepSki Designs has been in my stash for awhile and I've never had the confidence/courage to attempt it.  So, I broke out the Copics and went to work.  Maybe this will lead to more confidence in other areas of my life as well, and this new found confidence will empower a more positive attitude!

There are many ways to make this a super year and we'd love to hear your ideas at Path of Positivity!  Come share theme with us!  

Remember, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, baking, needle crafts, etc as long as it is Positive!  The theme is always optional.  

*   *   * 

This digi, Bryan's Baby from SheepSki Designs
Copic Markers
Gel pens
Adhesives 
Embossing powders and ink
Metal brad
Mocha gem
Background Paper Steampunk digital from Digital Delights (retired)
Banner cut from CTMH Artiste
Cricut Standard Mat
 Sharing with these challenges:  
Fairy and the Unicorn:  AG Fantasy
CCEE Stampers:  Life Changes (See paragraphs 2 & 3 above)
Craft Rocket Challenges:  For the boys/men
TTCRD:  AG
Colour Crazy:  AG hand coloured
Paper Funday:  AG optional Twist:  Use color Blue
SheepSki:  Anything You Want
CD Sunday Plus:  AG using a CD, USB, or Digital image
2 Sisters on the Blog:  Vintage Card
Papercraft Challenges:  Heat or Dry Embossing*

Be sure to come on 
over to 
and see 
what the team 
thinks about Peace!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks to our 
wonderful sponsors this month:



and

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

13 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the strong colour of the car and the cogs.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #83 which has the theme Anything Goes. The sponsor is SheepSki Designs. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint gleam that you have achieved is perfect. Here is to positivity.
    Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous, your colouring is amazing. I love all the embellishments too.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, full of interest and perfect for the man who loves cars,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card and Kudos to you for stepping out of your comfort zone, you did a great job! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card and fabulous colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for jour nice card and joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love the touch of sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete