Sunday, January 31, 2021

She Will Steal Your Heart!


I had great fun with this Valentine card for a 4-H'r who shows pigs!  I used Lulu and Lonny Bundle of Love Bundle from Conie Fong as my focal image.  I combined Lulu with the bucket of hearts digi; both are from the bundle as well as the sentiment and two other stamps I will feature in February!

Be sure to visit the the Conie Fong FB Page for challenges and free images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.
       
Material List:
Copic Markers
Papers: Polkadoodles Pastel Wood
Adhesives:  Fabri Tac, ATG Tape Runner
CTMH Ribbon (retired) Current ribbons available HERE
I'm sending my card off to the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments: Sending Love + a Sentiment
Cardz 4 Galz: Card for a Gal inspired by Beatle's Song (All You Need is Love) Valentine for a little friend of mine who shows pigs in 4-H!
Krafty Chicks: Any Occasion
Outlawz Festive Friday:  Valentines and other themes
We Love Chocolate Baroque:  For a Lady or Girl

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

9 comments:

  1. How cute card, love the sweetness of the piggy and the design! The piece of heart ribbon looks great to finish it! Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is "some pig!" Really, the cutest pig image I have ever seen, and your coloring is over the top. You're amazing, Katrina.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really colourful and fin creation, thanks so much for joining in with out "Feminine' theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how cute is this card? Love your coloring and that pig is too adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is just darling, I love it. Great take on my challenge theme too

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz'
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this made me smaile what a fab card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ ATG challenge hope to see you again in our new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, I love the sweet image and your colouring of it.
    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super fun colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz.DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute design, Lisa - love the images you've combined!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete