Thursday, April 29, 2021

...the more I love my dog!

 

 Conie Fong has just released a couple of adorable new digi bundles for the pet lovers!  One for kitties and this one for the pups!  This is Sophie and Puppy!  I fell in love with this image knowing I had the perfect papers from Scribbles Designs.


Be sure to visit the the Conie Fong FB Page for challenges and images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.  There are different challenges: one for coloring and one for completed projects! 

Material List:

Digi Image/stamp: Sophie and Puppy from Conie Fong
Copic Markers
Embroidery Floss
Puppy Power Digital Papers Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 
Red paper from a recycled envelope
Ranger Distress InkVintage Photo 
Cricut Access:  Paw Print #MB346338 with Offset feature; Label from Winter Woodland #M89CE2CA
Print and cut for sentiment

Here are my little pups, Luther and Khloe!

I'm sending this coloring off to the following challenges:

Try It on Tuesday:  Inspired by a Song ~ The More Boys I Meet by Carrie Underwood  Funny I would happen across this song since I don't listen to much country and it's totally out of my genre, but this song makes me chuckle! 
 Cutie Pie:  Raining Cats and Dogs 
TTCRD:  AG
Colour Crazy:  AG hand colored
Sunday CD Plus:  AG using CD, USB or Digital download
Happy Little Stampers:  AG with Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this song. I need to check it out. But I do have 2 pups so I appreciate your card theme and that photo of your beautiful boys. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image you have chosen and you have coloured it beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. The little girl coloring is perfect, and those fur baby photos are wonderful. I'm a huge dog person. Thanks for joining the fun this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up again.
    :) Janis, Owner @ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, she is adorable, and so perfectly colored. Love your card! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a poppet. Makes you smile.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the image and the paw print in the corner
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, beautiful image and great layout.

    Your dogs are gorgeous.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this cute card and your awesome colouring. Thank you for joining our challenge at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete