Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Hearts at TT


 It's time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and the optional twist is:  Hearts or the word Love.      

I decided to go with an entirely digital project.  Sometimes I just get in the mood to go digital and I have a few more pieces coming in the near future!  So, if you're "into" digital, be sure to check in with me!

New to digital creations?  Here are a couple of older videos you might enjoy!



Material List 
Winnie in Wonderland from Polkadoodles
Photo Scape Program
Notes Program on my Mac

My page is off to the following challenges:  

Fairy and the Unicorn:  AG Fantasy
WWODT:  AG
A Place to Start:  AG opt twist ~ My Fauna Valentine
Art Journal Journey:  What's Your Style?...That's a good question!  Not sure I have a style I use all the time.  I'm constantly dabbling in different areas!  Sometimes digital, Victorian, or Chic.  Sometimes I color, other times there is collage.  Just never know what direction I'll take!
Get Creative:  Use Hearts
Everybody Art Challenge:  Love and/or Heart

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

13 comments:

  1. Cleverly created digital piece, you've made it very personal which is always lovely, thanks so much for sharing with us at River of Creativity.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great collage. I love the Alice in Wonderland take you chose. And what a handsome horse too. I like how you put this together. Thanks for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey for Elizabeth's style challenge. Whatever your style is, or is for this piece at least, works here. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful digital journal page, I love all the details and images you linked together on your page. Thank you for sharing this with the theme over at Art Journal Journey.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Alice theme is very popular this month, it appears. For me, the horse steals the show, though. I love your quirky, eclectic style, too. Thanks beyond belief for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Bleubeard's and my theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully designed thank you for joining us at River of Creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a very cool layout project. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing digital collage. Great background and a very awesome horse. For me it seems as if the card is made like a 3 D-effect. Fabulous idea to use those playing cards. I admire the arrangement of all those details.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your card with the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for linking up with us at The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab collage - so much to look at and such a fab Alice-ish theme. The horse is perfect! This makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! You were selected as a RISING STAR for the week of February 7 – 13 at A Place to Start ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete