Saturday, February 12, 2022

Let's Get Digital!


 Time for a new challenge at Paper a la Mode over at The Outlawz and the theme is Let's Get Digital!  

I designed scrapbook page using fun papers and elements from our sponsor Kate Hadfield!  For a list of the different pieces I used, please see the material list!

I don't have any fancy equipment or programs for digital creating; I simply used my notes program free with my Mac.  I'm sure those who have and are familiar with "photoshop" type programs could really do spectacular creations with these fun papers and extras!  But I was out to prove you can have fun and come up with something special on a free program with very little computer creating knowledge as well!

If you are interested in dabbling, as I am, go for it!  It's very fun and not difficult!  ...and hey, it doesn't get glue, sparkles, and ink everywhere!   hahaha

To get the Doodle Den Freebies, you simply become a Newsletter subscriber and you will get a password to get lots of fun downloads!  It's at the bottom of her home page HERE.

While you are there, check out all the ideas for teachers, card makers (hybrid creations), clipart, scrapbooking, journals, etc!  Lots to see at her site!

You'll find lots of freebies to try HERE!

 Material List 

All from Kate Hadfield Designs

Snapshots from Kate Hadfield Doodle Den
Spring Paper from Kate Hadfield Doodle Den

My layout is off to the following challenges:
International Art & Soul:  All About Love Hearts
Everybody Art Challenge:  Love and/or Heart
Crafty Gals Corner:  Add a Heart

Be sure to visit
 The Outlawz Paper a la Mode for all the details about the challenge and to check out all fun inspiration from the DT and participants!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

2 comments:

  1. And again such a wonderful digital project. I love the combinations of the details on your card and I love the way you decorated your photograph. Very nice and cheerful card! It is a good idea to repeat the colours of the girl´s shirt!
    Thank you very much for sharing this project with the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great detail! I can see you really put your heart into this one! Great job! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete