Monday, August 1, 2022

A Little Something Just for ME


As we meander a Path of Positivity, we are challenging you to Celebrate!  We will share different optional themes every month for you to celebrate!

We are starting August with this theme: Celebrate Your Creative Self by making something special just for YOU!  

   We'd like to hear your ideas at Path of Positivity.  Come share them with us!  

Remember, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, baking, needle crafts, etc as long as it is positive!  The theme is always optional.  

*   *   * 
Ok, I gave myself permission to play at my computer with fonts to make this background!  This is NOT something I normally do; and I'll admit I have a new admiration for designers who manipulate fonts to work like this!  Yikes!  

I really admire those who did this sort of art BEFORE the age of computer!  I had the capability of changing sizes and fonts with the touch of a key and swipe of a mouse.  I can't imagine doing this sort of art style by hand.  My goodness!

This card is a little decor for my art room!  

*   *   * 
Material List:
Horse Cut from Cricut Old West
Old Button (from the '80's) from Stash
Black Cord
Cardstock
Adhesives: Double sided tape, Fabric-Tac
Cricut Design Space for Layout Cricut Print and Cut
Cricut Access  Old West

 Sharing with these challenges:  
Alphabet Challenge:  I is for Interests (Horses, of course!)
613 Avenue Create:  Black/White with one other Color
2 Sisters on the Blog:  Text as a Focus
 

Be sure to come over to 
 and see 
what the team 
thinks about our optional twist!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment