Monday, August 15, 2022

It's for Me!



As we meander a Path of Positivity, we are challenging you to Celebrate!  We will share different optional themes every month for you to celebrate!

We are starting August with this theme: Celebrate Your Creative Self by making something special just for YOU!  

   We'd like to hear your ideas at Path of Positivity.  Come share them with us!  

Remember, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, baking, needle crafts, etc as long as it is positive!  The theme is always optional.  

*   *   * 
  There's nothing more comfy on a fall day than a hoodie!  I love the zip kind and had ordered several for Christmas gifts last year.  I like to add vinyl decals and such for gifts.  So, I decided it was time to make one for me!  I need a new sweatshirt to wear up in the crafting room and this will be perfect!  

So there it is...just for me!  ...and who is the GSD I love?  
Luther, of course!  


Material List:

Digi from Stash with Alterations
Black Glitter Iron On Vinyl 
Iron
Cricut Design Space for Layout Cricut Print and Cut

 
Be sure to come over to 
 and see 
what the team 
thinks about our optional twist!  
You can also find 
more information 
about entering 
the challenge!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.  

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great photo of a sweetie doggie too. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting. And thank you for your prayers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete