Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Christmas Tag


Always fun to make Christmas Tags to adorn festive packages!  I've chosen to create with this adorable little holiday bird from Conie Fong!  Red Robin with Berries is so sweet and perfect for tags, cards, and embellishments.  I have to confess, I've turned him into a blue bird of sorts!  ;)

You can learn more about Conie and her art on her Etsy Site or Facebook.  There is also a challenge site for Conie Fong images:  Conie Fong FaceBook Challenge.  Everyone is invited to join and play along using Conie Fong images!

Wondering how I put this together?  Check out this video for layering images!  


Material List:

Digi: Conie Fong Red Robin with Berries
Paper: Digi papers from stash
Copic Markers
CTMH Cardstock https://tinyurl.com/2vt6v3tm
Gems from Stash
Adhesives: Fabri-Tac
Cricut Design Space: Print Then Cut; Offset Feature
Cricut Access: Wreath from Joys fo the Season; Font BFC Favorite Cursive
Cricut Standard Mat
Cricut Blade
Cricut Maker

Sharing with the following challenges:

Christmas BINGO: Card below
The Holly and The Ivy: Anything Christmas Goes
Peace On Earth Christmas: Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas: Anything Christmas Goes
Most Magical time of the Year: AG Christmas or Halloween
12 Months of Christmas: Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas with the Cuties: AG Cute Christmas and hand coloured
Crafty Calendar: Anything but Square

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun and creative tag, love that birdie!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag, love the bright colors and that tiny bird is completely adorable! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag is so pretty and so is the little bird!!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely festive tag with the cutest of images - thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh this is such a sweet card - gorgeous colouring which is perfect for our current theme.
    thank you so much for playing along at Chrsitmas with the Cuties, hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love making Christmas tags too. Wow this one is just beautiful. I would fear making one this beautiful and having it tossed as soon as the gift is opened. I try to collect my tags once the gifts are opened especially when I put this much effort into one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous hand coloured tag. Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katrina! Your tag is so adorable! I just love the bird with a sprig in his mouth. And I like the fact that he's blue. When I get coloring, flowers or birds especially, I never know whether my colors make sense in nature or not. But as long as they look cute, I'm happy. Your guy is so cute. I just subscribed to you on YouTube too. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at Christmas BINGO Challenges for our first challenge too. We hope to see you back next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love your tag! Unfortunately, though, because you've gone across rather than up and down beneath the BINGO columns (per the rules), your tag is not eligible for a win or top pick which makes me sad! Please take a peek at our rules so your future projects entered into our challenges will be eligible!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out the rules; so sorry! Thanks for the lovely comment!

      Delete