Monday, May 1, 2023

Inspired by Nature...Created by Technology!

 As we meander a Path of Positivity, we are challenging you to create something inspired by Nature!  Of course, you can share anything positive you like, the theme is always optional.

I had this photo of this sweet little wildflower standing alone out in the field!  For some reason it caught my eye and I felt I needed a picture.  It's been sitting in my computer, so I decided to have some fun with a digital layout.  

I chose to create this very simple layout using my Pages Program on my Mac.
 
Remember, you may share any sort of artistic medium over at PoP:  writing, cards, journals, scrapbooking, painting, sewing, baking, needle crafts, etc as long as it is positive!  The theme is always optional.  

*   *   * 

Material List:

This simple digital layout was created in the Pages Program on my Mac.

Flower Photo taken by me...Katrina!
All Digital papers, sentiments, embellishments are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The List is as follows:
Sentiment

 Sharing with these challenges:  

Crafting Happiness:  Any type of crafting ~ Theme:  Flowers
Dream Valley:  Make it Female
Crafter's Cafe:  Easter and/or Flowers


Be sure to come over and see 

what the team thinks about our optional twist!  
You can also find more information about entering the challenge!  

Thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring our Monthly Random Prize!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

4 comments:

  1. I am smitten by the sentiment in your pretty creation! I use Pages all the time for my designs, but have never used Notes. Do you know of a link where I can learn to use Notes in that fashion please? LOVE your nature beauty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, my error, I used Pages on this layout! The Notes program was on the PC I used to have! Thanks for noticing this and bringing it to my attention. I'm going to change that in my blog...so if you look again it will be gone, but you DID see that! ;) As for ideas on Notes program, I don't have any ideas on that. I'm pretty sure I used to create in Notes, but I don't have any videos. Let me see what I can find out.

      Delete
  2. This is a great digital layout - that sentiment is so perfect for your lovely image.
    Thank you so much for participating with us over at Dream Valley!
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love your focal image! Thanks for stopping by A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete