Monday, February 12, 2024

Conie Fong Sunflowers


Conie Fong has adorable digi bundles for all your projects as well as a new YouTube Drawing Channel Draw with Conie!  


Be sure to visit the the Conie Fong FB Page and share your Conie Fong image coloring, projects, and drawings:  
Conie Fong FaceBook.  Conie now has a Draw with Conie Channel on YouTube; come check it out!   

Curious how I designed these cards in Cricut Design Space and put them together; view this video:  


Material List 

Digi:  Conie Fong Sunflower in a Pot Bundle  http://tinyurl.com/dwrj6br3
Crafts U Print Buffalo Plaids https://tinyurl.com/2s3d5e9m
Sunflower Digi Paper: Sande http://tinyurl.com/3m6kr9km
Black and Brown Cardstock from Stash
Copic Markers
Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Diagonal (retired)
Glitter Tape
Adhesives:  ATG, Fabri-Tac
Cricut Design Space: Design; Print Then Cut; Offset
Cricut Access: Shapes; Anna's Lovely Layered Cards for Sentiment
Cricut Standard Mat Cricut Maker

My card is off to the following challenges:
CD Sunday Plus:  AG using a CD, USB or Digi
Aud Sentiments:  Use dies and/or Love/Anniversary/Wedding + Sentiment
I used die and sentiment.
Dream Valley:  Add a Sentiment
Daisy Chain:  Flowers
Beautiful Blossoms:  Anything Floral Goes  Optional Moodboard
Ally's Angels:  AG 
Triple B:  Birds, Butterflies and/or Blooms 
Barrel of Monkeys:  I was inspired by the colors brown and yellow!



Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel. 

11 comments:

  1. These cards are great country charmers!!! I'm loving the buffalo plaid! I recognize the yellow one's digital paper from Sande! Thanks so much for supporting FarmQuest General Store's #13!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously colored sunflower, Katrina and I love your card design as well!
    Thank you so much for entering this beauty in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautifully created, love the pretty sunflowers!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and A Barrel of Monkeys!
    Diane TB Co-Owner and ABOM DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again, Katrina, lol. I really really like the way you colored the sunflower and your paper choice.
    Thanks for joining us.
    Aimeslee xox
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards look stunning. Love your color choice. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like both your cards. In the first one the sunflower really stands out from the black and white background. And the second card is just bright and cheerful!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Katrina, I love both of the cards! Wonderful plaid papers and those sunflowers are gorgeous! Nice country feel to each of them. While I'm here, let me thank you for playing in our FarmQuest Country Store challenge this time and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love sunflowers and I really love your card. Guaranteed to raise a smile I'm sure!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete