Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Oboe? Really... in a poem?


 Ok, I seldom do much crafting just for the fun of it.  But when I saw the challenge over at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes, I had to play along!  I mean, how many times are we challenged by a poem with the oboe mentioned?  That opportunity just doesn't come along very often.  


Having played the oboe for more years than I want to count, I have a few pics of me and my oboe.  So, I decided to be inspired by the family members mentioned and go with a Christmas Past Pic with Papa and Grandgirl playing the drum, while I played oboe!  

 
 Material List:
Digital Paper: Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, Polkadoodles
Digital Elements:  Touched by a Butterfly, Polkadoodles, KittenScraps, Canva
Photo taken by Katelyn Brown
Digital Elements from Canva and Stash
Programs:  Canva and PhotoScapeX

My project is off to the following challenges:  


Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.      

2 comments:

  1. Katrina, you are a woman of many talents as can be seen here!
    We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please do come back again!
    The very best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable photo! I play clarinet! I could never quite master those double reeds! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete