Sunday, August 2, 2026

Double Page Layout in KKSBJ


 Layout page from Krazy Kat's Saddle Bag Journal.  These pages include some old tags, a pic, and a haiku!  Now if it's been a while since you thought about such things, a haiku is a poetry style that uses 3 lines to tell a bit about nature.  The first and third lines have 5 syllables; the second line has 7 syllables.  No rhyming in this style!

See the video below for description and tutorial.


*   *   *

 Material List

Material List Horse Photo (ScrappyHorses) printed with Jake's permission! CTMH Christmas Stamp (old!) Old Block Stamp - horse Ranger Vintage Photo Distressed Ink CTMH Inks Washi Tape We R Memory Keepers Wide Eyelet "Stuff" from my hoarded treasure boxes! Stuff includes: bit of denim, tags, scrap of leather, twine, lace scrap, old gem/bling piece colored with Copic Markers, Adhesives: ATG; Fabric-Tac; Double Score Tape

I'm sharing with these challenges:

Critter Crazy:  AG featuring a Critter
Inspired By:  Bracelets Pic below  I was inspired by the '70's look and colors!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.     

6 comments:

  1. Love it...Thank you for joining us at inspired by...Love your layout I love horses. ~Von Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, you had me at horse (I miss my horseback riding days!) I love that you were inspired to create a layout! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages, you're an artist! I loved seeing the process in the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your time watching the video! That means so much to me.

      Delete
  4. Horses are the most beautiful creatures in the world—at least to me! Love the haiku and the rusty spur you added to your wonderful double page! Thank you so much for playing along with 613 Avenue Create. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in these two challenge blogs:
    The Little Things
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the papers you used and all the little details with the "stuff" from your stash! Great job with the haiku--I remember having to write them in high school! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete