It's a layered page layout from Krazy Kat's Saddle Bag Journal. I've used Wild Chicory (actually found in the fields) to work in the journal as 'she has found it along the side of the trails.'
The right side of the page is in 3 layers with vellum over a photo hiding under the pressed specimen. (See photo below for the photo or check out the video to see how it all comes together.)
Wondering what Krazy Kat's Saddle Bag Journal is? Check it out HERE.
I have learned so many fun facts working in this junk journal. I had no idea this plant is Wild Chicory and it was used in/as coffee! Who knew?
* * *
Material List
Photographs by ScrappyHorses
Dried Cichorium intybus - Wild Chicory
Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
Tim Holtz Collage Paper
Acetate .003
Vellum
Off White Cardstock
Ranger Vintage Photo Distressed Ink
Homemade Line Stencil Video Here
Pen Black
Faber Castell Pit Pen Brown
CTMH Ink
Blue Ink applied with fan paint brush (left page)
Lace, denim, washi tape, bow, lace, burlap
Adhesives: ATG; Fabric-Tac; Double Score Tap; Bearly Arts
Cricut Design Space: Shapes
Cricut Access: Stamp from Jada Jenkens (modified)
Cricut Mat
Cricut Maker
I'm sharing with these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by! Make yourself at home and feel free to peruse other posts/pages, leave a comment, and/or check out my Pinterest and YouTube Channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment