Friday, December 5, 2014

No red, No green!

No sun for pics today!  Should've taken the photo yesterday,
but I was taking advantage of the weather and working
in the barn with some other horses!  

Cricut Print and Cut........I remember thinking, 'That's a feature I won't use.'  

Ok, I was wrong!  

I decided to make the cards again for the families in my PATCH by Design program (therapeutic horsemanship) and I fell in love with this image from A Quilted Christmas.  I knew I'd never have time to piece that image for so many cards.  Then I remembered......Print and Cut!  That's the answer!

I chose the filigree card base from A Quilted Christmas, also.  

I selected the horse and changed the colors.  Then I flattened him and attached him to the filigreed card.  Easy!  Yay!!  

On the inside I inked paper with CTMH Sky ink and stamped in CTMH Lagoon and used shimmer trim to attach it.  The sentiment is from the CTMH Christmas Post.  Ribbon and gems are still left over from Katie's wedding!  

Since I chose a blue color palette, I'm sending this handsome guy off to the Beyond Red and Green Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

Seasonal Expressions I just came out at CTMH!  You can see all the new items at KatiesCorner!  While you're there, check out the Deal of the Decade!  This is a great opportunity to get all those beautiful stamp sets you've been eyeing!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, and I love that you used the print and cut feature! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete